Thank you for supporting the FOSS raffle. These terms and conditions refer to the purchase of a raffle ticket from Storrington Primary for The Storrington Duck Race.
1. The cost of each ticket entry into the FOSS raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket, but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100) per draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
2. The FOSS Raffle is open to all UK residents.
3. Raffle ticket entry payments will not be accepted from business bank accounts.
4. The Promoter will run one raffle draw at the Storrington Duck Race. The draw dates will take place on the 21 May 2023.
5. Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of the FOSS on behalf of Storrington Primary School. The FOSS Charity is registered 101411.
6. Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs to the school office with appropriate payment (cheque payable to FOSS).
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to FOSS.
10. The winners will be drawn on the 21 May 2023 by an independent person and verified by a FOSS representative.
11. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the first prize down to the last one. Prizes are allocated as follows:
• Storrington Gliding Club – £130 glider flight
• Chanctonbury Leisure Centre – 3 Month Unlimited Gym Membership
• Richings Health – 60min massage worth £70
• Taania Wood Micropigmentation – £50 Gift Certificate
• Fat Greek -Worthing – £50 voucher
• Korean Martial Arts – 1 Months free membership
• SAM Music Voucher – Free music lesson
• Waitrose – £50 voucher
• Magnum of Wiston Blanc de Blancs valued at £88
12. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. You may request a copy of these Terms and Conditions at any point.
14. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
15. Where the Promoter is unable to contact a prize winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following the Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize winner, the Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
16. Prizes can change in their order from previous listing due to the availability of additional or removal of other prizes at FOSS’ discretion.
17. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to administer the raffle in a way that they see fit. Where the Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
18. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
19. The FOSS raffle is subject to the laws of England and Wales.